Interactive and personalized online tutoring with Ontario Certified Teachers
TeachRequest is committed to work tirelessly to deliver the best learning experience to students despite challenging situations. Due to COVID-19, all schools are closed and our in-person tutoring service has been suspended until further notice for the safety of all. We understand that self-direct home schooling and e-learning may not be as effective as in-person learning. In response, we are delighted to announce our online one-on-one tutoring service as a great alternative. With our one-on-one online tutoring via an intuitive virtual classroom platform, surely your child will continue to receive great education in the safety and comfort at home.
Why choose TeachRequest online tutoring
- Enjoy the same benefits as our in-person tutoring service with added flexibility
- Matching the perfect tutor is easier than ever without physical constraint
- Interactive online tutoring experience closely resembles in-person lessons
- Excellent supplement to e-learning with one-on-one focus and personalized lessons
- Maintain daily structure and routine of daily learning with help from a professional teacher
TeachRequest offers a virtual classroom experience as authentic as in-person collaborative sessions.
Here are some features of our virtual classroom:
Expansive collaborative tool set that lets teachers and students write, draw, talk, and review documents with annotation together in real-time
Work is instantaneously saved in virtual classroom for review later
Share papers and homework easily using your mobile device as a secondary webcam
Work with a wide range of devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones