Interactive and personalized online tutoring with Ontario Certified Teachers
TeachRequest is committed to work tirelessly to deliver the best learning experience to students despite challenging situations. Due to COVID-19, all schools are closed and our in-person tutoring service has been suspended until further notice for the safety of all. We understand that self-direct home schooling and e-learning may not be as effective as in-person learning. In response, we are delighted to announce our online one-on-one tutoring service as a great alternative. With our one-on-one online tutoring via an intuitive virtual classroom platform, surely your child will continue to receive great education in the safety and comfort at home.
Contact us or sign up yourself right away to get started!
Why choose TeachRequest online tutoring
- Enjoy the same benefits as our in-person tutoring service with added flexibility
- Matching the perfect tutor is easier than ever without physical constraint
- Interactive online tutoring experience closely resembles in-person lessons
- Excellent supplement to e-learning with one-on-one focus and personalized lessons
- Maintain daily structure and routine of daily learning with help from a professional teacher
TeachRequest offers a virtual classroom experience as authentic as in-person collaborative sessions.
Here are some features of our virtual classroom:
Expansive collaborative tool set that lets teachers and students write, draw, talk, and review documents with annotation together in real-time
Work is instantaneously saved in virtual classroom for review later
Share papers and homework easily using your mobile device as a secondary webcam
Work with a wide range of devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones